Computer Repairs on Insurance
PCs, and especially laptops, are delicate pieces of equipment which can be easily damaged by any number of random mis-haps...
- Screen damage to laptops caused by shutting something between the screen and keyboard.
- Pressure damage caused by compressing the laptop when closed, eg sitting on it!
- Shock damage caused by dropping.
- Food and drink spillage onto keyboards or DVD drives
- Power supply damage caused by lightning or power surges.
...and the list goes on. If you are fortunate enough to be covered by an insurance policy your insurer will usually insist on the equipment being inspected by an independent body and a report produced outlining the damage and possible solutions with cost estimates.
Killer-Byte has built up excellent relationships with insurance companies, including Legal & General, Direct Line and Age Concern, and can provide the insurer with all the information they need to progress your claim quickly and efficiently. Our assessments are almost always accepted and our rapid, no hassle evaluation can usually be done within 24 hours. We can collect and return broken or faulty equipment directly from you.
To date we have a 100% success record getting insurance company approval for repairs and replacements for our clients so why not check with us before you throw out your broken computer. If you have household contents insurance you may be able to make a claim... though perhaps not if you have an elephant as a pet!